Chard ham Yatra Helicopter by Wowidays-2022
(4-Night’s / 5-Day’s Package)
The Char Dham (meaning: four abodes) is a set of four pilgrimage sites in India.It is believed that visiting these sites helps achieve moksha (salvation). The four Dhams are, Badrinath, Dwarka, Puri and Rameswaram. It is believed that every Hindu should visit the Char Dhams during one's lifetime. The Char Dham as defined by Adi Shankaracharya consists of four Hindu pilgrimage sites.This main 'dhams' are the places of lord Vishnu and Ramashwaram is of lord Shiva.
Our representative will pick you up from the Dehradun airport. After relaxation andrefreshment in the Hotel. In the Evening the welcome dinner and detailed briefing ofChardham Yatra. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Dehradun.read less
The sacred chardham yatra will begin in the morning from the helipad by flying toKharsali helipad (Yamunotri Temple). Travelling from Kharsali helipad to temple isa 6 kilometers stretch which will be cover by pony or by palki. After darshan comeback to Kharsali for sightseeing and an Overnight stay.
Flying from Dehradun to Kharsali Helipad.Kharsali Helipad to Yamunotri temple is 6 km trek (each side) by riding on a pony orby palki.
After breakfast, the Group is flying from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil helipad. FromHarsil, We drive to Gangotri temple. The distance is around 22 Kilometers. Wehave taken care to arrange a VIP darshan for all our clients. Pandit is also availablefor special Poojan. Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains.On the way, There are many stunning spots where you can enjoy the beauty of thenature and click photos to make your journey memorable. You will be blessed bythe evening Aarti darshan at Gangotri. Dinner and Overnight stay at Dharali /Harsil.
Flying from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil Helipad,
Harsil to Gangotri temple by car
Dinner and Overnight stay at Dharali / Harsil
Early morning, We drive to Harsil Helipad. On arrival, we fly to Sersi Helipad thenagain fly to Kedarnath from same Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away fromhelipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach. The Pandit will accompany the groupand lead us to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and Poojan, Thegroup will fly back to Sersi helipad. We will have lunch and Passengers can visitancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir & Overnight stay at Guptkashi locatedat the banks of river Mandakini.
Harsil Helipad to Sersi Helipad
Sersi to Kedarnath
In Afternoon coming back to Guptkashi for an Overnight stay
The group is headed towards the Helipad at Sersi Helipad. From the Helipad weproceed to Badrinath. On arrival at Badrinath Helipad, The group will be Check-Into the hotel. After Lunch, we will be going to Mana village, The last border of Indiawith China for sightseeing. At the evening, Passengers will attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath temple & then dinner and overnight stay atBadrinath.
Going to Sersi Helipad
From Sersi Helipad to Badrinath Helipad
Afternoon sightseeing at Mana village
Evening swarna Aarti
After the breakfast, while we are heading back to Dehradun, see the beautiful over viewof the Region, Especially the pictures the view of the confluences, which is an eye-candyfor nature lovers. We will fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest and over fiveconfluences like Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and DevPrayag. We will come back and drop to helipad.
The tour ends here with beautiful devine Journey with Wowidays Team.read less
• Pick up and drop off from Jolly Grand Dehradun airport.
• 4 Night Accommodation at all Dham’s (Kharsil, Gangotri, Guptkashi&
• Exclusive Helicopter services Ex - Dehradun.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis only with all meals
• All ground transfers
• VIP Pooja and Special VIP darshan at all the four dhams.
• Complimentary duffle bag.
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
• Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 5 Kg weight inthe Helicopter.
• Each Passenger weight is allowed upto 75kG , beyond that extra weight chargesMay be applicable.
• Aviations travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage bringing toomuch luggage. In case, If you have any extra luggage You can keep it at the Hotelcloak room.
• Children above the age of 2 year will be considered full ticket.
• There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
• Full amount has to be deposited within 30 days ahead of the Journey.
• In case the Char Dham Yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseenreasons, The Journey will be conducted on the next available date or the unutilizedpart of the journey (Rs.20,000/- Dham for each customer) will be refunded.
• In Case Of Rescheduling The Journey From The Customer’s Side The Booking WillBe Treated As Cancelled And A Fresh Booking Is Required Which Is Subject ToAvailability Of Seats.
• The pilgrims have to stick to the Itinerary.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost